Information you may choose to provide us
You can generally visit the site without revealing personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide such information. We may collect information, including personally identifiable information, directly from you if you choose to provide that information. For example, you may provide us with your name, contact details etc. You also may choose to provide personally identifiable information about yourself when you participate in commenting section or discussions on the website. Please be aware that information you post in these forums/comments may be viewed or captured by anyone who visits the website, therefore you should avoid posting sensitive or personal information that you would not want to be available to the public.
Information that is automatically collected
This website uses third-party extensions and scripts which may record your visit and logs information for statistical purposes such as your server's address; the name of the top-level domain from which you access the Internet (for example, .com, .in, .org etc.); the type of browser you use; the date and time you access the site; the pages you have accessed and the documents downloaded and the previous Internet address from which you linked directly to the site. We will not identify users or their browsing activities, except when a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider's logs.
This website use third-party web analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to provide us with statistics and other information about visitors. Learn more about Google Analytics and how you may opt-out.
Commenting on this website
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libellous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comment from posters who identify themselves.
Vindhyan Ecology and Natural History Foundation reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the website without notice.
Changes to this policy