1. This website has been developed to provide information to the general public. While Vindhyan Ecology and Natural History Foundation (VENHF) attempts to maintain the highest accuracy of content on its Website, any errors or omissions should be reported for investigation.
2. VENHF makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the absolute accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information and data of this Website and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the same. VENHF may make changes to information at any time to add, update, or correct the information provided. Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes.
3. Individuals accessing this Website will make their own determination of how suitable the information and data is for their usage and intent. In no event will VENHF be responsible for damages resulting from the use or reliance upon this information and data.
4. Links to other websites that have been included on this Website are provided for public convenience only (click here to see hyperlinking policy of the website). VENHF is not responsible for the contents or reliability of linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the view expressed within them. We cannot guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times.
5. The web contents are subject to change without any prior notice from VENHF. In no event will VENHF be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. In case of any variance between contents which are updated, the latter shall prevail.
6. Material featured on this website may be reproduced free of charge under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 international license. However, the material has to be reproduced accurately and not to be used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Wherever the material is being published or issued to others, the source must be prominently acknowledged. However, the permission to reproduce this material shall not extend to any material which is identified as being copyright of a third party. Authorization to reproduce such material must be obtained from the departments/copyright holders concerned.
7. We have implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure. Connection to this website is encrypted and authenticated using TLS 1.2, ECDHE_RSA with P-256, and AES_128_GCM. This website uses SSL technology verified by Comodo. SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is a standard security protocol which establishes encrypted links between a web server and a browser, thereby ensuring that all communication that happens between a web server and browser(s) remains encrypted and hence private. However, the Internet is an open system and we cannot guarantee that unauthorised third parties will never be able to defeat those measures.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.